2x20 - Help Wanted
- Kirk is licensed to carry a gun.
- Babette was in a cult.
- Luke broke his arm once.
- Wait, you hit a bench with Taylor’s brand new Doose’s Market sign on it? Rory you told Lane it was a pole in the last episode. How much pain medicine were you on? :O
- If Luke’s is “never closed,” I’m assuming he has staff that handles the diner when he’s gone to do all these mountain man things it’s always implied he does like fishing and camping and such. So why does he need to close the diner to go fishing this time?
- Rory’s letter is REALLY long for what is basically, “Jess crashed my car and it hurt my wrist.” And Dean reads it really fast and then gets scary with that temper flare.
- It’s so sad that Rory’s convinced Dean was going to “yell and scream” at her, let alone demand to break up with her.
- The closet is still a closet! Rory goes upstairs to take her shower instead of using the downstairs “bathroom.”
- Richard’s face when he grabs the coffee pot off the top shelf makes me laugh every time.
- It just occurred to me that it’s odd that Rory being a minor didn’t end in anyone calling Lorelai before they took her to the hospital and started running tests on her in the last episode.
- Why does Richard have so many binders for his new business? Well, I guess Richard would be old school enough not to put anything on computers and to think he needs binders full of stats.
- Ahhhhhh I want to spend a spring day in Stars Hollow. Let’s all kickstart building our own Stars Hollow just so we can spend a spring day frolicking through the town square.
- Richard! Why are you eating roast beef and thinking you should eat a hamburger? You’re not supposed to have red meat after your heart attack! Unless the fact that it’s been over a year since your heart attack means your body doesn’t care anymore? I don’t know how that works.
- Damn, Richard. Your ‘eff off’ tactics are almost as classy as Emily’s.
- I turn into a puddle whenever Lorelai and Richard share a good moment like him “bagging the Swede,’ even more so than when she and Emily do. I think it’s Richard’s general aloofness that makes me happy for Lorelai when she gets those moments out of him.
- It occurs to me that Rory lied a few times when it came to Dean, but I don’t think she’s ever lied to Lorelai about Jess.
- So Luke’s has been closed for a whole week? Woof. But he’s going to make an entire pot of coffee just for Rory because he loves her that much!
- Aww Luke, you ol’ softie. Giving Rory the week-old donuts because you know that only she and Lorelai would really have the stomach for them.
Recognizable Guest Stars:
- Sophie is played by Carole King, who sang and wrote the GG theme song
Page 1 of 30
← Newer • Older →